Dr Kerry A. Ito, D.C.
1746 Grand Canal Blvd, Suite 8 Stockton, CA
Phone: (209) 473-3308
- June 1987 – received A.A. degree in Biological Sciences (with honors), San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton, CA
- September 1991 – graduated Cum Laude from Life Chiropractic College-West, San Lorenzo, CA
- September 2013 – received Bachelor’s Degree from Excelsior College
- January 1992 – received California State chiropractic license
- 1991 – certified in the Activator Methods Technique (low force spinal adjusting technique)
- 1992 – certification in Disability Evaluation from the California Chiropractic Association.
- 1992 – Qualified Medical Evaluator certification from the State of California Industrial Medical Council (advanced training in the evaluation of injured workers)
- 2000 – certification in Whiplash Injury and Management from Spine Research Institute, San Diego, CA (advanced training in the treatment and management of auto injury patients)
- 2000 – certification in Low Speed Rear Impact Automobile Crash Reconstruction from Spine Research Institute, San Diego, CA
- June 2010 – completed Functional Medicine Training Program: 300 hours (training in the use of specialized lab tests and diagnostic tests to treat various illnesses and promote optimal health).
- August 2011 – completed AcuPoint Integrative Technique: 9 month program (advanced training in the use of natural, whole-food supplements to treat illnesses and promote optimal health)
- January 1992 – August 2002: Associate Doctor for Ron K. Ito, D.C. Stockton, CA
- 1992 – 2019: Qualified Medical Evaluator for State of California
- September 2002 – present: Sole proprietor of Ito Chiropractic
August 2000 – participated in a three day workshop on state-of-the-art reconstruction of low speed rear-impact collision, co-sponsored with Texas A&M University, covering principles of mathematics, physics, biomechanics, and occupant kinematics, along with participation in 19 human volunteer full-scale crashes and their analysis.
- California Chiropractic Association – Member since 1992